What to do to quit smoking? -

Friday, October 1, 2010

What to do to quit smoking? -


I NEED HELP TO ******* QUIT PLZ HELP ME.
hold the cig like you normally do just dont light it once you light it its over---I can hold a smoke for hours and I am fine you can even put it in your mouth just dont light it and hard candy or gum is good to help too GOOD LUCK
I-m trying to as well. The problem is I still enjoy it. Tried gum and candy and now I-m just full of sugar.
There are nicotine-containing chewing gums available with drug-stores that pacify the urge to go for a smoke. You can try these .... I have heard people claim a drop by 80% in their frequency of smoking.
However, ultimately, you JUST HAVE TO LEAVE once you decide upon it .... ONCE AND FOR ALL!! There is no middle path ..... you either quit or you smoke - no matter if it-s 1 cigarette(or whatever) or 100! Once you quit, ur breathing system can be expected to return to normal in 2yrs time. So leave this disaster in making, before it harms each n every concievable body part of urs.
All the best, my friend .... U CAN DO IT!!!
mind over body.
itz all in your mind.
simple cheap - best way
PATIANCE
DON-T KNOW IF THIS WORKS BUT I READ THAT WHEN YOU GET A CRAVING FOR A CIGARETTE, PUT SALT ON THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE.
get your mind of smoke and do something useful
get some nicotine gum it is just a little more expensive and doesn-t coat lungs with tar. grow some balls and just f***ing quit! it is hard I know! you can do it if you try. after a few weeks it gets easier. alcohol makes you stupid and you will be weak and smoke. so don-t for a while. good luck!
niccorette
My Mom uses the patch. Shes smoke frr for like 10 weeks.
Get your doc to prescribe Zyban or Prozac.
Get a better avatar. The one you have demonstrates a negative outlook on life. In order to do something positive like quitting smoking, you will need to have a positive attitude. Then get some Nicoderm or something similar. I don-t have any magic answers. I quit 25 years ago because I was moving into a new house and didn-t want the smell of cigs in it. I have never smoked since.
Finish the pack you have now and then.......don-t buy another one.
you can chew on bubble gum to contol the cravings and use some of them patches that u put on your arm i think that will work
that depends on you, try to keep any chocolates on instead of cigarate on your packets, take ,meditation leave that habit slightly reducted 10,8,6,4,2,1 per day,
get involved in a near-fatal car crash.

being hospitalized for several months with an air tube up your throat will surely get you off the habit.
What to do to quit smoking? -