How to quit smoking ? -

Saturday, October 15, 2011

How to quit smoking ? -


im 14 years old and im addicted to smoking i wanna stop but its to hard all of my friends smoke and my parents do too and plus my mam gives me smokes . any tips how to quit i realy want to i had cancer wen i was little i dont want it again please help:), much appriciated
I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Check out this article:
Http://Quit-Smoking-Today.BestOf-The-Net.com
it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
Matthew.
Wow! I feel for you. You are in a tough situation. It takes will power to quit smoking. If you really want to quit then you will. It takes alot of work too. Does your mom really care about you? Check out http://www.u-can-quit-smoking-cigarettes.com for more.
go to google and look up pix
of lungs filled with tar...
that should stop you right in
your tracks...and by the way
i wish you the best of luck on your quest
at least you know that smoking is harmful !
Just take it one day at a time. The first three days are the hardest, then the first week. After two weeks, you are home free.
patches
How to quit smoking ? -