Quit smoking..?? -

Monday, October 17, 2011

Quit smoking..?? -


i quitted smoking couple of days ago.Now i have a headache all day.What can i do about it ?
This may happen in many canses, depend on what type of treatment you took to quit smoking. Have you used any treatment in your case?

Mind control is an effective way to quit smoking without any side effect and also helpful for headche after quiting smoking. To know more read:
http://hypnosis-knowthyself.blogspot.com…

Ok I now this sounds crazy but when I quit smoking I had headaches all the time as well for like 9 days straight and no advil or tylenol could get rid of it...I was told deep breathing and chewing gum. As well as to increase my vitamin B intake. It worked for a few days for me but I fell back on the wagon.
Quit smoking..?? -