Will I always think about a cigarette when I quit smoking? -

Friday, October 21, 2011

Will I always think about a cigarette when I quit smoking? -


And will it be so hard to say no?
Depends. Some people aren-t addicted and have no withdrawal symptoms at all -- hopefully you-ll be one of them. Most people, though, will think of nothing else for quite some time and have periodic cravings which reach a peak at 3-5 days and then get better gradually.

One thing I can tell you -- if you give into temptation and slip just once the whole thing will be over -- you-ll go back to right where you before you stopped and lose all that good work. So remember that and don-t say to yourself -I can sneak just one!-
I have -quit- several times. And according to a number of people you will think about cigarettes for a very long time after quitting. Take advantage of today-s technology try an electronic cigarette. These things are pretty cool. They simulate the experience of smoking. They are not for everyone but they could help you out.
After I quit I only ever really smoked when I drank, my boyfriend smokes - I would constantly be bumming his. I had to finally quit cold. i made our house non-smoking so now boyfriend smokes in garage. It has been over a year and I still think about having one every now I-m not really even around it. Its not worth the health problems to smoke.
from time to time , it is really hard i tend to give up for years then smoke loads for a month and stop again completey for years . the worst thing seems to be that the less you smoke the more you enjoy smoking
UNFORTUNATELY YES...........
possibly -talk to your doctor about Chantix.
Will I always think about a cigarette when I quit smoking? -