I quit smoking 11 weeks ago and now i have a hard time breathing this only started after i quit. any help? -

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I quit smoking 11 weeks ago and now i have a hard time breathing this only started after i quit. any help? -


Congrads for quitting. Hopefully it-s your lungs getting back into shape. But, it wouldn-t hurt to see the Doc, especially if you are having trouble breathing. Good Luck.
Congratulations on kicking the habit.
Just like with any drug, your with drawing in a sense.
Your lunges are getting use to not having to be filled with smoke anymore. It will get better.
I have never smoked in my life, but have been around a few people who quit. They were extremely grumpy for about 3 mo.
You will start feeling better soon - say to yourself -why didn-t I do this sooner?-
Good luck.
My guess is that it will take a long time for the damage smoking already did to your lungs to improve so give it time.One of my friends gave up smoking and started having all kinds of sinus problems right after quitting but he worked through it w/his Dr and is OK now
IM not sure how long you smoked for but your lung s are inthe process of healing themselves. Your body has to -get back into shape). I would suggest maybe going to your Dr for a checkup! it is a legitimate concern. IN the meantime try drinking alot of water/liquids, and maybe some cardio to strenghtn heart and lungs...
good luck
I quit smoking 11 weeks ago and now i have a hard time breathing this only started after i quit. any help? -