Ex smokers need your advice from experience I quit smoking and for some reason I remembered my ex who broke up -

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ex smokers need your advice from experience I quit smoking and for some reason I remembered my ex who broke up -


I quit smoking cold turkey about 6 days ago. My problem is that these couple days i start to get really depressed especially at night and I remember my ex who broke up with me almost a year ago ... and I start crying like as if it happened yesterday! I mean I literally cry for 2 hours+ , non stop. I know quitting smoking makes you feel kind of depressed, but It-s my 6th day I-m still not feeling ok is this normal ??

And is it normal that I-m remembering my ex specifically?? Why him ? Does it mean that I still love him or is it just the chemicals withdrawal-s effect ?!
when I quit almost 3 years ago I got depressed and had bad dreams, dreams that seemed real that I was still smoking, - I-d wake up and think aw *$-^@ I started smoking again and I-d look for the smokes and I-d find none, thats how real these dreams were, these dreams lasted for years
I remember when I gave up smoking for the last time about 20 years ago similar things happened to me. I would like awake thinking about my ex gf. Stick with the program the 1st 2 weeks are the worst. When you start waking up after you dream you are smoking, and are so relieved to find you haven-t actually fallen off the wagon, you are through the worst. Best of luck.
when i quit i didnt experience that at all,
everyones diffrent thow :)
you should go get checked out and ask your doctor,
it will be best for your health :)
because you are not smoking you have a lot of time on your hands and you could be a little depressed if i were you i would go see a doctor. its not normal to cry for 2 plus hours over someone you have not been with for almost a year.
Ex smokers need your advice from experience I quit smoking and for some reason I remembered my ex who broke up -