Has anyone whos used Commit lozenges to quit smoking had a problem with flatulence? I cant stop farting. -

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Has anyone whos used Commit lozenges to quit smoking had a problem with flatulence? I cant stop farting. -


This is no joke. I-ve been on these things for 4 days now, not smoking at all!! I-m farting about 5 times an hour, and loudly, not little SBD-s. I don-t know if I should go back to smoking or just keep farting until I-m an ex smoker.
from the commit website:

Are there any side effects to taking the Commit? stop-smoking lozenge?
Commit is not candy. If you consume the stop-smoking lozenge too fast or chew and swallow all or part of it, you may experience heartburn or indigestion. If you experience any side effects, you should discontinue use and consult your doctor.

The side effects seen in users are generally moderate and transient. The most common side effects are insomnia (reported in less than 5% of users), nausea, hiccups, coughing, heartburn, headache and flatulence.


When you think about it, its like chewing gum, or eating to fast when you-re using these lozenges daily, so air can get trapped and your body releases it through flatulence and burping. So this seems a normal but irritating side effect. I say keep it up, dont go back to smoking...GOOD LUCK!
Has anyone whos used Commit lozenges to quit smoking had a problem with flatulence? I cant stop farting. -