Anyone who has quit smoking cold turkey? -

Monday, August 13, 2012

Anyone who has quit smoking cold turkey? -


did your head feel weird the first couple of days and did you feel a little dizzy the first day or 2
I felt really sad for the first while, like I had lost a best friend. Pathetic, eh? I don-t remember feeling dizzy, but I-m sure that-s very normal and will go away.
It-s probably a withdrawl symptom. I didn-t feel dizzy but I did get headaches. Give it another couple of weeks and if it continues, it may not have to do with your quit.
I did quit smoking cold turkey and yes I felt weird...you feel this way because your body is going through withdrawal...it will pass...STAY STRONG!!!...you will be glad ya did!...good luck!
no but warm turkey
its all that fresh air getting in
yeah, I still feel like that and it has been 3 weeks..
Anyone who has quit smoking cold turkey? -