Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


when i quit, i bought gum, sunflower seeds, and drank more liquids that-ll get u through about a week, after that it-s will power, because once u just take that first drag it starts all over again.
Wellbutrin is supposed to work really well. Im not a smoker but my friend is. I throw her cigs in the trash all the time when she isnt looking. Or I punch her in the arm when she puts one to her mouth. It works when Im around. Good luck buddy....
cold hard turkey...

don-t drink any alcohol....
you-ll light up for sure......
i think its easier to die
quit smoking..
Quit
simple have one of your friends that dont smoke and someone who does smoke have the one who does smoke quit with you and the one who dosent have him not let you smoke
dont smoke, dont be around any1 that smokes and use patches.
Get a hobby and put your mind to work for you. If you stop smoking
you will live longer. Any way you may need to see your Dr. Please visit the American Lung assocation and The American cancer socaity. Don-t forget to ask your Dr. to show you the picture of healthy Lung and smoker-s. Then make the right choice.
You should probably talk to a Doctor about quitting to determine the best way that is suited to you, or try calling the Quitline on 13 QUIT (Australian number).

Congratulations on wanting to quit by the way!
Just stop and take up a constructive hobby.

When you do quit, tell everyone you know that you quit. Then if your a honorable person, you can not go back on your word. Also stay out of environments where you may be tempted to smoke.

Be strong, I quite and I was hard for about 1 week and everyday I didn-t smoke it got easier. After about 2 weeks you regain your full sense of smell and you will start to notice how bad smokers smell.
buy 100 cigars and smoke them continuously u will get fed up with it and in life u wont touch it again ! the next time u will surely hate the cigar smell
go to any holly place and drop all the cigrets there and decide not to smoke willingly . and than dont smoke like others thats it
Substitute for something else oral, like suckers or food, (then go on a diet.) That-s at least what I am doing after 2 months of not smoking, ate anything, gained 5 pounds. Now no more hard cravings to smoke and just need to lose 5 pounds.
Quit buying them. Think of the money you-ll save.
do it gradually..you deduct one cigar a day from your daily intake..try dissolving dequadine in your mouth then when you try to smoke it will taste ewww..try it!
I quit smoking in 1985 just plain -cold turkey-. It was fast and look at all the cash I saved. No patches, medicines or any of that stuff. Just plain did not touch another nail for my own coffin. I am now 79 years of age and have no regrets about quitting. SBK in Bartlett, Illinois.
start smoking carrots or something instead of cigrettes that does really work supprisingly how stupid it sounds or have u tried those pacthes try them they do work
Honestly, it-s cold turkey. I feel like everyone I know who did it successfully did it that way. You just have to know what to expect so that you can beat the cravings... like after the first two days you-ll REALLY want to smoke, but just know that-s how you-ll feel and beat it. Go running or something that conflicts with smoking. Definitely don-t drink for a while, because you may want to smoke while you drink.
After 30 years of smoking and several tries, I quit 2 years and 9 months ago using the gum. I used more than was recommended and chewed it whenever I felt a craving. It seemed expensive but one piece can last an hour. A cigarette lasted about 8 - 10 minutes. After about 4-6 months, I did not even have a craving.
I had a lot of non-smokers around me.
Good luck. If I could then anyone can quit.
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -