How long until teeth whiten from quitting smoking? -

Thursday, August 9, 2012

How long until teeth whiten from quitting smoking? -


I finally quit smoking one week ago.

Ex-smokers I-m wondering how long it takes until I see nice white teeth from not smoking?

I-m using a whitening toothpaste and mouthwash, as well as a whitening tooth polish.. so don-t suggest whiteners thanks.
I am a dentist, if you are looking for the best teeth whitening, check out this


http://best-home-teeth-whitening.info


You-ll get a white and bright smile just in 1-2 days and it-ll last for 6 months or longer.
They wont. Quitting smoking wont suddenly undo the damage that has been done, your teeth are stained. Stoping smoking will just stop them from getting darker.

Apart from the things you are allready doing theres nothing you can do becides going to a professional for teeth whitening treatments. What whitening toothpaste are you using? Things like colgate whitening do not work, you would need to use something like pearl drops hollywood smile. Priceyish but it works.
I tried for a long time to get white teeth. I finally found a site to get the products dentists use without having to spend hundreds of dollars and it actually works.
I-m not a smoker, but my room mate smoked for years and quit about a year ago and her teeth look better but still a little yellow... So I guess it just takes a long time. She didn-t use any whitening methods though.
it can take months for the enamel to get rid of all the tart that is left from cigarettes! it just depends on how bad your case is...
How long until teeth whiten from quitting smoking? -