I quit smoking and now I cant taste anything, Is this normal? -

Friday, December 6, 2013

I quit smoking and now I cant taste anything, Is this normal? -


The tasteless feeling will stay there for few days. Then everything will become as it was previous. It might be due to the some medicines taken.
First of all! Well done on quitting smoking! I know it-s a tough journey but well worth it. It-s normal to not be able to taste anything if you smoked for a few years. Unfortunately, it-s just a matter of waiting it out. Drink plenty of water and taste will return in a few weeks. Best of luck!
look... of course it is normal because if you smoked for a long period of time, the smoke you breath will definitely eat your tongue. just like eating too much salt will have no taste. but drink lots of water and sours. so hoped that helped
It depends on how long you have smoked for about a year or more than it-s normal, if you have only smoked for about 5 months or less, then it is not. Hope I answered your question completely.
idk, you fried off all of your taste buds with a cigarette in your mouth so maybe. Ask your doctor.
sometimes
lay off the salt.
I quit smoking and now I cant taste anything, Is this normal? -