I quit smoking 23 days ago and Im still doing it tough? -

Friday, January 24, 2014

I quit smoking 23 days ago and Im still doing it tough? -


Me and my husband gave up on July 1st.
I still crave them and I still get cranky. I really struggle to not go and buy a pack. The lozenges and gum make me feel sick and they dont ease the craving. My doctor told me that the nicotine is out of your system after 2 weeks but the addiction is the hardest to kick. SHE-S TELLIN ME!!
Non smokers seem to think its a breeze to give up.

What can I do?
I keep busy, chew gum but I need to do more.
It took a good month for the bad cravings to stop, for me anyway. It seemed like cold turkey was the best way to go. i smoked a lot for a long time, but finally feel free! It-s good you and your husband quit, but remember, if he caves in. Your not free to cave in too. Be strong, you-ll be so happy that you made it through...
I was a smoker for 25 years and I had quit smoking for over six times ,but never really quit smoking before.Just after I read that quit smoking program, I realized how easy quitting smoking was.I am a non-smoker now! I highly recommend this program to you.It really works.You can check out
http://quit-smoking-in-3-hours.info

Good luck!
Hey here.....Quitting smoking is the toughest thing you will probaby ever do. I have a yahoo group/website for people who are quitting with extensive files, links, news etc. that should answer any question you might have. Feel free to check us out and ....good luck and Take Care.........R\


http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sta…

Keep something nearby for sticking in your mouth such as a straw or a toothpick, anything that makes you have that -feeling- of a cigarette in your mouth.
I am not a smoker so I have no idea what the addiction is like but my mom quit 6 months ago and my grandfather quit 2 years ago. They both have said they still have cravings. My grandfather had them bad in the morning. His cancer was enough motivation to stick it out. My mother has been drinking Orange Juice, when she had went to a quit smoking club years ago they said OJ puts back something in your body that the nicotine takes out. I hope this helps a little. Keep toughing it out.
A very wise decision indeed. Beef up ur will power and do not fall back

If lozenges and gums do not work for you. Try a natural remedy instead. I used a natural remedy to curb my withdrawal symptoms and nicotine craving called -Crave Rx-. It is effective with no side effects.

visit the following source for further information.

Good luck!!
Its sooo hard. I have not smoked in about five years and I still get cravings so bad i think i might die. Its awful. Be prepared you are going to be cranky and moody and just feeling awful for awhile. But when its all over and done you will feel better.
pray that the lord will help you overcome
I quit smoking 23 days ago and Im still doing it tough? -