I quit smoking five days ago? -

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I quit smoking five days ago? -


I quit smoking last sunday and wanted to know how long it would take for my lungs to completely recuperate. I didn-t used to smoke that much(two to five cigs a day for about 3 years or so) so i-m not worried really. I-m just curious to know how long my lungs will get back to 100 per cent.
My daughter just did a report on this the other day for school and found this website to be helpful ...


http://www.ciggyfree.com/cigblog/2007/09…


Beleive it or not, effects start taking place about 8 hours after your last cigarette and take up to 15 years to become like someone who has never smoked. It truly is amazing when you think about it. Congrats on quitting, I know it is hard but its one of the best decisions you will ever make,
congrats on quitting thats great:) I quit smoking before and like you at the time I wasn-t smoking over 5-6 a day at the time. Although I only quit for 3 months I coould feel a real difference after 2 weeks and my lungs felt great after 2 months....unfortunately I started up again after the 3 months and I am still smoking and smoking more than I was prior to quitting the first time. :( i hope to quit sooon. Best of luck to you:)
I quit smoking five days ago? -