How can I quit smoking? -

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

How can I quit smoking? -


I have been smoking for a while now, I am scared that it will hurt my baby, i want to stop but it is so hard, also I am scared that when I stop that there will be more stress and that will hurt my baby, What should I do?
Cut down slowly, dont let yourself go into withdrawl all at once.
Find something else to keep you occupied...maybe exercise? Cooking...something like that. If you are working out, you will want to be healthier in order to feel better.
Just dont expect it to happen all at once...cut down, even 1 a day, until you are not smoking barely at all. Also, clean your house, and dont smoke inside. That should help
Whenever you feel like you want a cigarette, have something else. For instance my friend ate an apple every time she wanted one. Haha. You don-t have to do that but do you understand? SHe quit smoking in under 4 months!
How can I quit smoking? -