Hypnotherapy to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hypnotherapy to quit smoking? -


I-m thinking about getting hypnotised to quit smoking. I-ve heard of people who quit smoking using this method i.e. friend of a friend etc but never met someone. It costs €200 for one session and apparently all I need is one session. The cost doesn-t bother me too much, although I won-t be able to afford it until another couple of months. Can anyone who tried this give me some info and their opinion please?

Thanks
Yes , it works but one session won-t be enough.

You have to *want* to stop, I guess you know that, but did you know that fear tactics, such as putting health warnings and Photoshopped disgusting images on cigarette packets actually makes you smoke more?

So is putting up the price, or hiding the packets from view, reverse phsycology.

You can input the same information as a hypnotist would yourself, visit support at
http://www.friendswithcancer.com.au

I have been hypnotised before, but not because of smoking. I was suffering with an anxiety thing.

Hypnotism will only work if you really believe it! The Dr. was able to contact my unconscious mind, which was very freaky but the same time amazing. He somehow made me lift my own thumb without me knowing it, this is how they test it-s working.

Your awake throughout it all, just with your eyes closed, so don-t be afraid that you will not wake up or anything like that.

But to be honest I do recommend it, and if i had any problems in my future life, i-d be getting hypnotised in a flash.

Any more questions, feel free to add detail to this question, and i will edit my answer.

Take care, you are doing a good thing.
I was hypnotised and it did work. Worth spending your money on it. Only things was i did not really want to stop smoking and carried on trying to smoke and i am still smoking. But it does work. It was done by a hypnotist in SA as a test.:)
I was hypnotised and it didn-t work. I came out of the building gasping for a fag! However it does work well for some people so I would give it a go if I were you, it-s worth a try! Good luck x
I don-t think it works unless you really really want to quit...you have to make the decision to quit before you have the hypno.
it workd for my dad but after one year he started again becuase he is too adicted he startd when he was 12 and now he is 45 so yh aslo he is a chain smoker so yh i would give it a go
Hypnotherapy to quit smoking? -