Who will quit smoking from tomorrow with me? -

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Who will quit smoking from tomorrow with me? -


I really want to quit smoking but I can-t I heard it-s easier to quit if you have a partner... well I don-t know any smokers around me so I want to find partner for quitting in here!!
Good for you. If you struggle cold turkey, i suggest you try this nicotine delivery product called the electronic cigarette.

If you haven-t heard of it, its not a tobacco product. It does not carry the harmful chemicals and carcinogens that traditional cigarettes have. You do not light it up so theres no carbon monoxide. You can smoke it anywhere as there-s no risk of passive smoking or unpleasant odours.

It produces -smoke- in the form of vapour which replicates the look and feel of smoking. In fact, it does not differ to nicotine replacement patches. The main components is water and nicotine, so it doesnt cause cancer.

I got mine on ebay, you just buy the starter kit and then change the cartridges for $2 each. Have a look, it might help you

Cheers
Hey Fred, don-t worry about quitting smoking...it-s easy! I-ve quit a hundred times....nothing to it. I-d help you but I have tomorrow off and a good book to read so, as you know, you can-t really enjoy a good book without smoking.
why tomorrow? sorry but i started quitting last week, im now experiencing coughing due to withdrawal syndrome, trust me, u can do it by your own,,,,,anyway, just go go go, nice decision!
I-d love to help you... but I-d have to START smoking first before I could quit.

Good luck.
ill quit with you next week!
lol just kidding
i cant quit i dont want my parents to think im a quiter!
haha!
lets quit together!
I will be in this / to stop smoking
yay,im proud of you for wanting to quit smoking.
it kills seriously.
Good For You. Seriously. I-m Proud. =]
i-ll try but it would be my 50th time so far this year
Who will quit smoking from tomorrow with me? -