How do I quit smoking weed? -

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

How do I quit smoking weed? -


In a week? I have been a daily smoker for a year and a half now. How do I quit or at least cut back to once a month smoking in a week? I really need to and I don-t want to go to a doctor or anything. I-m addicted but I think I can fight it myself. I want to quit. Any help or suggestions?
baby girl smoking weed can lead you to some serious problems and am very sure you know all about it. Quiting smoking can be very hard but if you trust in your self and believe that you can do it, I will be praying for you too and God will make a way just believe in him that he is the God of gods and King of kings I live you with much blessings good bye.
the answer is in my sources
just quit.

your not addicted, maybe a bit mentally, but not physically.
How do I quit smoking weed? -