What are the Best ways to QUIT SMOKING?!? -

Sunday, October 23, 2016

What are the Best ways to QUIT SMOKING?!? -


Name the ways that work the best and try to describe why. Thanks! :)
I quit by making a plan, where I had three days of lose stress coming up, like over a weekend. The first three days are the worse. I did a cleanse also over the days, one cup fresh lemon juice and one cup of organic or natural maple suyrup in a gallan of distilled water, make three gallons using this amount per gallon. When you smoke, your body turns fats to sugar, this will help your carvings and give you the minerals you need. If you make it the first three days you are free:)
You have to be mentally ready to do. Otherwise it won-t work. I stopped for 10 years and then went back to it, I-m not ready to quit yet, you-ll know when your ready. I-m hoping it will be soon. It-s now 4 years and i-m still smoking. All i can say is willpower is the strongest advice i can give. Without that nothing helps.
Try everything! The Gum, The Patches. Some people can just quit without any help. You will feel much better when you do quit.
Join a group - those have the highest statistical success rates. Zyban helps, but can be expensive and may not be appropriate for everyone. Everything else works well, too - patches, gum, handheld inhalers, etc.
cold turkey - stop right now and force yourself to stop - use willpower
Quit and keep quitting.

My sister used to laugh at how easy it was for me to quit, because I would quit smoking several times a year.

Now I-ve been off of cigarettes a long time. Occasionally, I will smoke a cigarette, but this is a bad idea.

Cold turkey works best for me. I think that the nicotine products only prolong your addiction to nicotine, and make you more prone to relapse.
There are non-nicotine products to calm a -nic fit.-
Traditional Medicinals had a tea with lobelia that worked for me. Showers can help.

Before quitting you need to have a plan. What are the hardest situations for you? Scope these out, and have an alternative prepared.

Once, I needed to quit wine and beer because it would give me strong painful cravings. Other times, I needed to quit watching TV.

There are so many little rituals and signals associated with a smoking habit. It can take many attempts to weaken these enough to be able to quit. But the urges DO eventually happen less frequently, and become milder.
Sometimes it-s not a matter of the method, but having the patience to actually allow yourself to get off the nicotine addiction. Being able to quite the habit it not easy. Some people can go -cold turkey- and do fine. Others use gum, patches, whatever. It-s the mental part of quiting that you have to remind yourself of. You-re fighting your body-s addiction to nicotine that will help the most in the end. If it doesn-t happen the first time you try to quit - try again.
Cold turkey. I have tried everything else and I couldnt quit. I tried the patches, the gum, and I tried slacking up. But one day I said I am not doing this, put my cigs down and walked away and I now have been smoke free for tomorrow makes a month. I had to use some hard candy and bubble gum and fat free pretzels.
One word. WELLBUTRIN!!!
Try everything. You-ll figure out what-s best for you.
Both of my parents and my grandfather just quit cold turkey. It was hard for the first week or two, then they tell me that the desire for the cigarette just went away!
What are the Best ways to QUIT SMOKING?!? -