What are some tips to quit smoking? -

Friday, October 7, 2016

What are some tips to quit smoking? -


I-ve been smoking around a year, not quite yet. I smoke about 5-8 cigarettes a day. I-m sick of it but its not as easy as it seems to stop. What are some suggestions to help me quit or atleast cutdown my habit.
The most important thing is the WILL to quit, and you have that. You can quit cold turkey with no problem. All it takes is a little willpower. You are not physically addicted. You-re just addicted to the habit, like biting your nails.
The first 3 days are the hardest, so chew some Nicorette gum. Cold turkey is quick, easy, and cheap. Just make up your mind to quit. How about right now? Just wet any cancer sticks you have, throw them away, and be proud to say, -I don-t smoke!-
5-8 cigarettes a day for a year will make it easy. lungs will back to normal in a couple months, and your clothes and breath won-t be stinky! Kissing you will so much more enjoyable!!

Sweetie, I see women every day find out they-re pregnant, so they quit immediately. No problem! Or worse, I see people with heart disease or lung cancer. The doctor says to quit, and they quit right now! Some of these people have been smoking for 40 years, 2-3 packs a day! It-s all mind over matter. JUST DO IT! I know you can!

Bless you and good luck! :)
Hello its quite hard to quit smoking at first, but you need to be persistent in what you do the more you do it the harder it is to quit. I would rid the house of all smoking related items lighters,ashtrays, cigarettes, maybe by some air freshener and go from there other than that you could try switching to electronic cigarettes, reviews can be found here http://electroniccigarettereview.co.uk/
find a new habit....go outside for a -smoke- but instead of having a smoke do sumthin else also from time to time if u have friends that smoke and the self control to do so put ur self in temptation and chil with the smokers but just hold back and dont smoke...believe me it worked for me i have been smoke free for 2 years now after smoking for 5 but of course u have to really want to or ull have trouble...just remember 8 weeks is all it take for the physical addiction to go away the rest is all mental
There is absolutely NO POINT in saying you will cut down. You need to quit and NOW!!! Try some nickorette patches, gum, etc. Then you slowly get off those. If you have cravings try and satisfy them by drinking coffee or something.
WELL I SMOKED FOR AROUND 3 YEARS, AND I JUST TOLD MYSELF I WASNT GONNA SMOKE ANYMORE AND I HAVENT SINCE. ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND IF U WANNA QUIT U CAN. IF U REALLY DONT DESIRE TO QUIT U WONT. ITS THAT SIMPLE.
Champix
Try heroin. It-s all the rage.
What are some tips to quit smoking? -