Have you ever quit smoking before? -

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Have you ever quit smoking before? -


I quit smoking cold turkey about a year ago. But even now I still think about just lighting one up and smoking it. Its hard not to smoke when I drink but I have been doing a good job. Will I have this craving for the rest of my life?
Yep. I quit 10 years ago and the craving is still there.
Unfortunately, yes. I quit smoking 6 + months ago and I still have cravings every day.
I think you will, I quit for 2 years then one night when I was drinking I started back up, then I quit another time for about a month. And now just recently I quit since last Wednesday and I know I will start back up soon, I-m just fighting it and enjoying saving the money and cleaning my lungs out. It depends if you truly enjoy smoking, and I am one who does, but Good-Luck!!
Have you ever quit smoking before? -