What are some simple things I can do at home to help me quit smoking weed? -

Friday, February 17, 2017

What are some simple things I can do at home to help me quit smoking weed? -


It-s so hard to quit smoking up, it-s like i-m in this habit and I have developed some sort of psychological addiction to the stuff.
Smoking addiction can harm your health. Many people have lost jobs, homes, family, friends, and loved ones because they could not break thier smoking habit. I recommend you find some help. Here is a site that has addiction information and a directory of addiction treatment centers so you can help. http://www.addictionselfhelp.com

Live strong
Honestly stop doing anything that makes you think of weed. Also try and avoid places where you used to smoke. Pretty much stuff that makes you think of it. If you get past the first week it will only get easier and easier.
Look at the weed and loudly ask it, -who-s stronger, me or you?- I guess you will get your answer. If that doesn-t help then get pro help.
smoke more cigarettes? it-s mostly in your mind/might be harder to get to sleep (it sucks...i definately know), but you can do it
What are some simple things I can do at home to help me quit smoking weed? -