How come since I quit smoking I feel like eating a lot more food, Im more aggressive amp;? -

Saturday, February 11, 2017

How come since I quit smoking I feel like eating a lot more food, Im more aggressive amp;? -


I feel like kicking something over or punching some one ? I feel like it is good to quit smoking but since I have it has made me more angry - stressed in my life is there something to do that will help me to feel like I-m not going to lose controll ?
Common withdrawal symptoms from nicotine.

Google -nicotine withdrawal- to find out more. You can also find support groups online or in your area if you feel like things are getting out of control. There might also professionals you can talk to one-on-one to help (maybe).

This webpage is helpful:
http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/default.htm
As you can see, there is an article listed under the article section called -How to Survive 30 Days Without Smoking.- Try taking a look at that.
I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Check out this article:
Http://Quit-Smoking-Today.BestOf-The-Net.com

it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
Matthew.
Anyone who-s attempted the quitting process will tell you that it-s impossible to even think of going through it without piling on the pounds, since cigarettes decrease our appettite. Irritability, violence and agressivness are the result of the body attempting to function without the nicotine.
It-s a hard process, but it-s worth it. Your brain is addicted to the nicotine. You need time for the nicotine receptors in your brain to turn off.
How come since I quit smoking I feel like eating a lot more food, Im more aggressive amp;? -