I quit smoking, why i have the ffeling im still addicted? -

Sunday, February 12, 2017

I quit smoking, why i have the ffeling im still addicted? -


i quit smoking half of year ago
so why do i still have the feeling im addicted to it?
Yeah, it-s a real drag, and anyone who starts probably deserves a hit. It-s amazing the way many smokers are led ashtray into believing that the possible evils of smoking won-t happen to them. It-s foolish, to create that kind of a smokescreen against your own, rational mind. Butt, continuing to smoke when you know that it DOES partially paralyze your throat, well, that-s just scillia.

Congrats on quitting
The psychological addiction is the hardest part to kick. The nicotine is out of your body in only 2 weeks.
It-s a habit. Habits are very hard to break, especially if you smoked for a long time. The psychological cravings can cause very real physical symptoms.
Just fight it. Don-t think you can have -just one cigarette-! Remember why you quit and how hard it was. Don-t put yourself through that again.
You may find yourself wanting a cigarette occasionally for years. If you give in, you WILL become addicted again very quickly and before you realize it.
i just quit *again* today. I-ve been through two pregnancies where I quit smoking for more than a year, and then I always gave in...That addiction can suck you back in.
Because you are...smoking is a chemical addiction...I quit -cold turkey- three months ago due to blood clots...you know I still pass someone smoking and crave a cigarette..puzzled by this so I searched it and came up with so many chemicals in the cigarettes that make people addicted..like a drug..an addict will always crave there addiction...or replace it for another. I stressed (blood clots and all...even in my lungs) and smoked a pack over 2 days this week and it was like I never even quit...I hope not to buy another pack.Good luck to you.
A lot of people will tell you it is a mental thing when it actually isn-t. It doesn-t have to do with the too of course but your body craves the nicotine! This can go on years and years after quiting. Try a piece of spearmint gum! If you have gone this long without one don-t pick it back up! Good luck!
Because youre thinking about it. Get a hobby and you wont think about it. Congratulations on quitting.
I quit smoking, why i have the ffeling im still addicted? -