Is this normal to be sick after I quit smoking? -

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Is this normal to be sick after I quit smoking? -


I quit smoking, cold turkey, 2 weeks ago. I had smoked for 15 years. Since then I have had ear aches, one side at a time, and a sore throat. Is this from quitting smoking? Or just a coincidence?
Yes, it-s quite normal. Especially to have sinus upper respiratory troubles. It-s not that these problems crop up after you quit smoking, it-s that smoking masks them. So when you quit smoking, they become noticeable.

I smoked for 25 years and quitting uncovered a serious sinus infection that actually required surgery. Apparently I had the infection for years and never reaized it.
yes that is normal. most people report having flu-like symptoms after quitting smoking. they will go away soon, just hold on.
Any addictions you will feel sick from after quiting. But ear aches, I am not sure. Your probably sick and having withdraw symptoms at the same time.
Yeah me to but I don-t smoke same thing here

Non-Smoker drink alot of water and don-t touch your eyes

see a doctor about this they give detailed reports and diagnosis of your condition :)
First off congrats on quitting smoking! Second, I don-t know if it-s normal, but I do know that I was sick with ear aches after I quit as well.
Is this normal to be sick after I quit smoking? -