Quit smoking?? -

Friday, August 4, 2017

Quit smoking?? -


o.k. i have been a smoker since i was 16 i am now 23 so thats 7.5 years i have been up and down on how much i smoke and have gotten way down but something always seems to break me i have made up my mind i-m quitting and i-m getting the patch any xtra things i can do?? i-m ready to quit cause its time to start getting ready for a family and i don-t want my kids to know me as a smoker
thanks
I was a smoker for about 5-6 years 3mths ago I became a father for the first time, i-d tried before but never really wanted to quit but once my boy arrived it was reasonably easy to quit (with the help of the patches and gum) I WAS A NON-SMOKER FROM THE MOMENT I QUIT, never -I-m trying to quit-

It was the importance of my son for me !!!
I WANT to be part of his life - for the rest of mine!
Good luck! You should replace your habit for something else. If you could have equal the enthusiasim for jogging or yoga that your did for cigarettes you would be in a great position to give up smoking forever.
Somebody told me of a way...and it worked for them...

However many cigarettes you smoke per day, decrease it by one by per day until you-re done.

I quit cold turkey, but I now this method is unrealistic for most people. Good luck.

Oh yeah, and do it for you and nobody else. It-s the only way you-ll fo it for good!
Quit smoking?? -