How can I make my Older Sister quit smoking? -

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

How can I make my Older Sister quit smoking? -


Everything I say she ignores.
You can-t. Smokers no the risks they face, it says so right on the box that they are going to kill you eventually. The smoker has to want to quit. Until they want to, nothing you say or do will make them stop.
You cant do anything. It has to be her decision, there-s no other way to do it. If you don-t wanna quit trying and are worried for her health start sending her emails with pictures of lungs with emphysema because of smoking or the pictures of those people with holes on their throat... I did it to my dad and he is still smoking, but it made me feel good knowing that it creeped him out and I did all I could.

At the end it has to be HER decision to save her life.
Get an electronic cigarette. You get to -smoke- without all the bad chemicals except nicotine. You can even get no nicotine cartridges so you feel like your smoking (blowing out smoke, holding the cigarette) but your not. Trust me on this one.

You can see videos and such here


http://www.buy-electroniccigarettes.com

You cannot MAKE her do anything... your support and help could aid her to stop however the stress from someone always nagging about stopping smoking makes them smoke more! (i-m going through this with my mom!)


__________
I do things like ask her not to smoke around me.. (second hand kills) and take her out to eat if she can go half the day without smoking...

the biggest things are when they wake up (not to smoke) and after they eat... also every time they get into a car.. so be supportive and maybe you can look up actual chemicals in the ciggs.. and show her evidence of the poisons that are in them...

________
Just because everyone smokes doesn-t make it good for you and remember she has to WANT to quit! ( I dont suggest the smoking aids but simply replace the smokes with candies to suck on... every craving just suck on a mint or jolly rancher!) good LUCK!
You can-t it-s one of those things you have to do on your own.

Depending on how strong her mind is the easier it will be to quit.

I recently quit.

But some people lack the will power and just smoke for the rest of their lives....leave it be
one i thing i have always wanted to try with my dad ( He drinks a six pack a day and chews tobbacco) is just take them and throw them away. Of Course he would beat my *** if i did that even if it was to help him.....
at this point it is a decision she has to make on her own, she may be addicted and quiting is harder than you think, just try to encourage her like, -you dont need that thing- or something like that
This is an easy one.
You can-t.
This is like any other habit. A person has to do it for themselves.
Nicotine IS addicting,btw.
well then its time to go see a consuler,she must stop smoking and does your parents know? then they should help too. Also you can buy stuff like Nicorette or other things, show her the facts what happens when you smoke
When she is gasping for her last breath in a hospital bed while her family watches, she might think about things would have been had she listened. SMOKING IS A DEATH SENTENCE, NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO IT.
you can-t. you really need to get over the idea of being able to control ANYTHING that another person does, you simply can-t.
tie her down to a chair and put in about 6 hours worth of videos that shows what can happen if you keep smoking when you get older
You can-t.
It-s her choice.
She-ll stop when she wants to stop.
Try hypnosis.
u cant.

you might try to find some graphic pix of smoker-s lungs and strokes on-line and show them to her.
make sure u tell her to her face or tell someone to tell her to stop
How can I make my Older Sister quit smoking? -