How do I Quit Smoking?? -

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

How do I Quit Smoking?? -


I smoke around 2 cigarettes each day..... The main issue right now is that I live with ma friends and since they are chain smokers Iam unable to stop.. And another is that if I quit it for 2 or 3 days then the urge for smoking is extremly high and uncontrollable.....

?????
You have to get past that 3rd day, then it will be better, but the craving will still be there. Don-t allow yourself to touch them. I had cravings for years after I quit and one day I got a pack of herbal (legal lol) cigarettes and smoked the whole pack (over many days) It had all the nastiness of cigs without the nicotine reward, I never had a craving after that.
Thats the withdrawl but you are doing good,try and stay away from the house keep a window open in your room.
How do I Quit Smoking?? -