THE BEST WAY TO QUIT SMOKING? SMOKED FOR 3 YEARS? -

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

THE BEST WAY TO QUIT SMOKING? SMOKED FOR 3 YEARS? -


IVE BEEN SMOKING FOR 3 YEARS NOW. I HATE SMELLING LIKE CIGS AND I JUST WANNA QUIT FOR MY HEALTH ALSO. WHATS THE BEST AND EASIEST WAY????
I smoked for about 5 years, had on average about 2 cigarets per day. when i quit, the first two weeks or so I had some pretty strong cravings, but after that I really had no cravings. It-s been about 12 years since I quit and have had no desire to smoke again. It is amazing how easily the cravings completely vanish if you make it past the first 2 weeks, (and that is pretty much what I have heard from ex smokers, it takes about 2 weeks for the cravings to go away) and I also agree with the person above me, it-s much much harder for people who have been smoking like two packs a day for decades, those are the people who need extra help to stop. your 3 years isn-t long.
it will be no problem for you to stop. Don-t know where you live, but everywhere now it is very difficult to smoke in bars, restaurants etc. 3 years is nothing, it-s so hard when you have smoked for 20 yrs. or more. My advice is just to stop. no patches, or pills, just a few days and it-s over. Chew gum, and drink a glass of water when you feel like a smoke. Then when you have a wonderful shower with great shower gel, it will be such a great feeling, and you will smell so good. good luck. Wish i had stopped sooner!!
u just stop when u want 2 simple...
(sigh).. not dat simple, when u feel like a smoke tink -bout CANCER, visualize urself on a road wit d sign readin -point of no return- 5 sticks away 4rm where u stand, tell urself dat u control urself and not some stick loaded wit nicotine and tobacco designed 2 rob u of ur money and then kill u in d most premature - painful way possible..
try stopping and chew gum instead.
THE BEST WAY TO QUIT SMOKING? SMOKED FOR 3 YEARS? -