I need some tips on how to quit smoking because my mum smokes and everyone hates it and the smell? -

Friday, May 4, 2018

I need some tips on how to quit smoking because my mum smokes and everyone hates it and the smell? -


she has been smoking for 22 years and quit last year but started again [she blames it on others]
I don-t know your situation, but I would assume that you have asked her to quit previously with no luck. I did a little search and found a program that is devoted to your situation (Children Helping And Motivating Parents to Stop Smoking). I hope their website helps, sorry I could not be of more personal help. Best of luck!!!!!!!
i have just stopped after years of smoking i got some patches from the doctor, also he gave me this little nicorette inhaler they work wonders but your mom has got to stop because she wants to, only then she will do it
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
A friend-s technique was to put anti smoking posters up all over the house (smoking is glamorous with an ugly picture, pictures of smoke dieased lungs, and posters like that) like in the kitchen cabinets, on the inside of thte bathroom cabinet and reminder notes in the silver drawers (I love when you dont- smell of cigarettes mom)....

took time, but the message was sent and received.

the only person who can make your mom stop is your mom
every time you want a cigerette smell a old ash tray with ash and butts in and you WILL NOT want oneany more. x good luck!
Perhaps the nicorette activestop program might help.
I need some tips on how to quit smoking because my mum smokes and everyone hates it and the smell? -