How many people have quit smoking pot. I am trying to stop starting now. What is considered long term use? -

Monday, May 28, 2018

How many people have quit smoking pot. I am trying to stop starting now. What is considered long term use? -


What is condersidered long term use (like how many years)? I have been smoking it since just before I turned 16 and i turn 19 next month. I-m trying to stop smoking it now, because I-m still young and have a great girlfriend which I plan on marrying someday. How many of you have given up pot and how did it go for you??

Thanks everyone

-Will
Man that aint long term ******. I started when i was like 16, and im 35 now...i dont think it had anything to do with my divorce, i have a decent job as an engineer and i live in a nice detroit suburb, everything in moderation and you will be ok.

By the way....if your gf is really special, and she objects to the herbage, dont be an idiot, give up the herbage
well i have smoked pot for likr 7 years and i got busted the other day with a 1/2 ounce so i need to quit as well so if u find out let me know ty *Peace*
i have the same problem as you, man! except it-s...........nevermind
I was a 70-s hippie and the pot then was pretty mellow compared to what is around now, still I quit when I felt like the world was moving on without me. I do know a friend still smokes and both his children have special needs.
Good show for taking the first step. If you reallt want o stop then you will do.

Regards

Clive


http://www.ebooks4now.com/stop_smoking.a…
How many people have quit smoking pot. I am trying to stop starting now. What is considered long term use? -