Any great ways to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Any great ways to quit smoking? -


I have been smoking for 27 years now.I tried some ways to quit smoking for my family-s sake but couldn-t do it.I would keep away from it,say,for some 10days and again go to my old ways.Any innovative methods you could suggest me other than rehabilitation centers.
Well I-m 23 and i started smoking When I was 13. So i recently quit as of July 23rd. Cold turkey.. I was smoking up to a pack a day. I tried quitting 3 times before but failed. I had to stay away from my smoker friends and places i use to enjoy smoking ( bar/casion) for a week and a half. But what helped me the most were sunflower seeds. ( and before i quit i didnt enjoy chewing on seed much) But it became my habbit for about a month after i quit. It was neat though instead of buying a pack of ciggs for 4.00 i would buy a pack of seeds for a dollar. Well i hope this helps you.. GOOD LUCK..
Well, if you-re doing it for your family, that-s great. Do it for yourself, too. 10 days is a very long time. What is it that made you go back? Figuring that one out will help alot.

Make your home and car smoke free. One smoker I know cut down drastically this way.

Trying the gum, or the patch might work, and there are prescribed pills you can take, too.

Or you could focus on all the money the tobacco owners get from you (and no, you will NEVER catch them smoking!). And think of all the money you will save yourself in medical bills down the road. Smoking not only causes disease, but complicates other diseases as well.

1000 milligrams of timed release vitamin C will definitely help. So will a 100mg vitamin B and 200mg of vitamin E.

Do it for your own health. You will be much more comfortable in your old age. Once you quit, your body works on repairing the damage caused by smoking.

It-s sooooo much better than doing it when you have no other choice but to quit because you can-t move from your hospital bed.......
You may want to check out a book called ALLEN CARR-S EASY WAY TO STOP SMOKING. I bought a copy a while ago for about ten bucks.There is a copy that comes with two c.d-s.The writer was a heavy smoker that does not believe in substituions but really addresses the head trip involved in addiction. Good Luck
think about this: every pack of cigarettes takes 2 1/2 hrs of ur life. that is 5 seconds of every puff. look on websites to get fully commited
Any great ways to quit smoking? -