What did it feel like when you quit smoking? -

Thursday, January 9, 2020

What did it feel like when you quit smoking? -


What was the withdrawl like? how long did it last? and did you feel better afterwards, and more energy?
It felt amazing, Well not at first. I used the patch for 3 weeks. Then after that I had no urge at all to smoke and i smoked 2 packs a day. I quit 3 months ago and i feel so much better. I don-t cough anymore or smell like smoke. My sense of smell came back after a month and i can actually taste food now. Withdrawel really only lasted about a week after that it was much better.
I have to admit AR that i felt like crap! A guy at the drug store told me about http://youcanquit.notlong.com which really helped with the withdrawal and cravings and weight gain.
What did it feel like when you quit smoking? -