Is it harder to quit smoking when when someone is bugging you to do so? -

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Is it harder to quit smoking when when someone is bugging you to do so? -


I have a friend who is bugging me to quit and it-s driving me nuts, it makes me want to smoke more.I understand she just cares about me, but i need to quit for ME.
YES! Great question! It is harder to quit smoking if anything is bugging you especially while you are already trying.
I quit nine days ago. Dang...! Nine days ago! By far, this has been the easiest time so far. Nobody bugged me this time. In previous times, everyone hounded me to stop and it never worked. I decided this time for myself. I think Yahoo answers has helped because it has given me something to do away from my usual -smoking- place. Also, I-ve used the gum which has been a LIFESAVER. When YOU want to quit you will. You-ll define the reasons. No one else can do that for you. I always had a natural rebellion against everyone who tried to make me stop...until I wanted to, that rebellion stopped me from being successful. Good Luck To You!
exactly ! the only way you-ll successfully quit is when YOU are ready and YOU have made the decision. your friends well intentions are leading them on the road to hell (for you).
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!
Is it harder to quit smoking when when someone is bugging you to do so? -