What is the best method too help you quit smoking? -

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

What is the best method too help you quit smoking? -


My niece wants to quit smoking. What is the best product to help her?
Without a doubt, the new miracle drug Chantix. It is by prescription only. The cost without insurance is about 115.00 which for me was less than what I spent on cigarettes every month.

The reason I loved it was because IT IS NOT a nicotine replacement drug. I think that-s the reason the other drugs like patches fail. (Because you-re still pumping some form of nicotine into your body so you never detox) The drugs work by blocking the transmitters in your brain that crave nicotine. Just check out the website which I believe is chantix.com The FDA is getting ready to prescribe this drug for alcohol abuse as well because it is the same transmitters in the brain that makes smokers want to smoke.

I smoked for 25 years a pack a day. I took the medicine EXACTLY as prescribed for 8 days and on the 9th day I laid then down and have never touched them again. Never even had withdrawals either even though I understand some people do. Anyway, it-s one of the best things that has ever happened for/to me. PLEASE check it out with your doctor.

Oh and btw, it is a 3 month/12 week prescription. If you feel you still need it after 12 weeks and would like to continue, your doctor can prescribe a 2nd 12 week program.

I hope this helps and good luck!
The best product is the one that works for her.

Check out Quit Assist,
http://www.philipmorrisusa.com/en/quitas…
which has information about the various smoking cessation aids. Then have your niece see her doctor to see which one would be best for her.
I would second that opinion about chantix. Supposed to be very effective in helping reduce the urge.
The best product to help her is herself!..If she has the willingness and the desire to stop, she will succeed. She can spend a small fortune in money on -products- or she can try the old method of drinking at least three litres of water a day to help flush the nicotine out of her system......for approx one week!! She needs to keep active for the first week or two, particularly when the craving starts...just focus on something else for the 60 seconds or so until the craving stops!
In the Search for questions slot type in -how to quit smoking- and you will get at least 141 hits.
What is the best method too help you quit smoking? -