I want to try and quit smoking, any tips? -

Friday, January 28, 2005

I want to try and quit smoking, any tips? -


I have never tried before. I have my boyfriend who is willing to give it a try with me.

Has anything in paticular worked for anyone out there?
I m really interesting for this point. so please if you have any help and it worked.. i really want to know it. i would like to advice you but i have same problem. i want to quit somking and i need tips. ...
hers how i did it, my doctor told me this, i smoked menthol, she told me to switch to ultra lights non menthol start with 10 a day and each day smoke 1 less,so within 10 days i was down to 1 and better yet i didnt want anymore because they didnt curb my menthol addiction, also commit or the gum helps.if you can get to 1 you dont need any. (i smoked for 38 years)
Depending on what state your in some offer free patches to assist you in quitting ! Visit this websight for info www.quitnet.com . I smoked 34 years and quit dec 8,2006 I made my one year smokefree !!! I found Fishermans friend cough drops a excellent help I perfer the cherry ones. There is something in them that Mimicks tobacco flavor I felt like i had smoked when i sucked one. I have not had one cigg so that there says alot feel free to contact me for more help. Visit
http://www.nysmokefree.com/newweb/defaul…
There is help and support use us we care !
I want to try and quit smoking, any tips? -