What are the best online groups for people trying to quit smoking? -

Friday, January 28, 2005

What are the best online groups for people trying to quit smoking? -


www.stopsmokingcenter.net

quick responses in their forums...look for the story of -Joe Cool- in the avoiding relapse section and you will never smoke again...
I was a smoker for 25 years and I had quit smoking for over six times ,but never really quit smoking before.Just after I read that quit smoking program, I realized how easy quitting smoking was.I am a non-smoker now! I highly recommend this program to you.It really works.You can check out
http://quit-smoking-in-3-hours.info

Good luck!
These are really good tips I have heard to stop smoking. Hope they help.

Because a smoker forms the habit of putting something in their mouth, and it-s like always a cigarette. you will need something else to put into your mouth, like lollipops.

Have a peppermint each time you crave a cigarette, the craving will go away somehow.

Be sure to have lots of water, the nicotine will wash out within 48 - 72 hours. Let-s say, the same amount as some scientist discovered. 6 - 8 glasses a day.

Make sure you get a lot of fresh air and exercise, it will help your brain recover

Have faith. Thinking you can-t do it over and over won-t help.
www.nike.com

Just do it.
What are the best online groups for people trying to quit smoking? -