What is the best program to follow to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, January 4, 2005

What is the best program to follow to quit smoking? -


I am not able to use nicotine aids due to medical reasons. Does anyone have a natural remedy for quitting smoking?
Chantix (prescription) worked great for me -- heavy smoker
for more than 45 years -- check with your Doctor, it isn-t a
patch and may work for you too.
I was a smoker for 25 years and I had quit smoking for over six times ,but never really quit smoking before.Just after I read that quit smoking program, I realized how easy quitting smoking was.I am a non-smoker now! I highly recommend this program to you.It really works.You can check out
http://quit-smoking-in-3-hours.info

Good luck!
laser works 90% of the time this is a great way to do it without meds. Worked for me.Good Luck.
Simply put--willpower. I stopped smoking because I felt like crap and looked even worse, like crap cooked twice. That was motivation enough.
Find a girl (or boy) who likes you but hates smoking.

My girlfriend at the time gave me a choice between sex and cigarettes.

I may have been hooked, but I was certainly no fool.
WILL POWER

ITS HARD BUT BETTER THAN FILLING YOUR BODY WITH OTHER S**T,IVE BEEN STOPPED FOR FOUR MONTHS NOW ,YOU THINK ITS HARD BUT IT GETS EASIER
What is the best program to follow to quit smoking? -