How can I help my husband quit smoking? His Smoking is killing me!? -

Friday, August 26, 2005

How can I help my husband quit smoking? His Smoking is killing me!? -


okay! when my mom had my older sister this was her approach to make my father quit, She put a picture of my sister in his cigarette boxes and sometimes wrote things like -dont you want to be there for her first dance- or some other important event. So maybe you could put a pic of yourself or if you have children in his cigarette boxes
My wife sounds like you :)

I gave in after some nagging, a few shocks and help from quit smoking instantly.

You should visit the website. It could help you out.
steal his cigarettes
Tell him straight up that you are going to spank him every time he lights up a smoke. Then do it.
Tell him that if he doesn-t stop smoking, you will move out to your neighbor that doesn-t smoke! lol
you might have to leave.
look around for some smoking quitting companies. Look on the internet too for anti smoking pics. If those dont work, you should take some drastic measures. Take away his golf clubs or his driver-s license.
take him to court and sue him....get a restraining order that he cannot smoke withing a certain distance of you .Charge him with assault and battery.
just tell him you-re really worried about him or give him an ultimating, stop or no sex.
my husband would get and walk out of the room when i lit up.
he would ignore me
i quit
stick the patch on him and if he smokes tell him ok honey we-er both going.. good luck explain how much you love and want him around most of all you have to help and suport him. tell him after all the mony he saves from not smoking he can get that new power tool or latest lawn tractor big $$$$$$$$ in smoking
TALK TO YOUR MAN - LAY PHAMPLETS AROUND THE HOUSE ABOUT LUNG CANCER.
There-s a good section on how to help someone stop smoking at the website:
http://www.quitguide.com

When my wife smoked, I to asked her to stop. One day when my birthday was coming she asked me what I wanted, I said for her to stop smoking, same again at xmas and anniversary, valentines day. I tried not to hound her or pick on her. I went a few years with no gifts, but then one xmas, she did it. Thats was 1995. Maybe it can work for you. Best of luck
get him help and go with him to support him. MAIN KEY: SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT. Be patient because it will be hard, but he will be looking to you for motivation.
hiptoses it wurks my dad smoked for 30 yrs. n quit n i smoked for 15 n quit luk up scheduals for your location on web
How can I help my husband quit smoking? His Smoking is killing me!? -