I quit smoking!!! now what? -

Saturday, August 6, 2005

I quit smoking!!! now what? -


I decided to quit smoking yesterday because I wanted to become healthier. I have been smoking for 6 years and tried to quit before. this time I think I am done for good. so its been 24 hours ( i quit at 5pm) I just want to stay focused. anyone have any encouraging words?
Just do it! I did, almost 2 years ago, cold turkey, best thing I ever did!
nothing just keep it up i quit smoking 6 months ago it was so hard for me for the first 2 weeks i couldnt stop thinking about the sig even when iam in bed but try to do stuff and get busy go to place when it say no smoking when u cant smoke get with people alot it will help u to stay pusy and forget about the sig ....... now for me i cant breath so much better and i saved my life from a heart attach..... good luck for u
now what? you start saving for your congratulatory holiday with the money ull save!!xx well done
Just keep saying no to yourself and to people that offer. Carry a sealed pack with you, and just keep saying, not now.
I smoke. I hate it- I wish I was you! It is GROSS HAbit! It smells and people look down on you! Its the best thing you can do- wish i had your will power! Good Luck and dont smoke- think of all of us smokers who envy you!
COngratulations!!!!

I have smoked for 32 years..... QUIT NOW while it is a tiny bit easier.


PLEASE.

I quit at 9:30 a.m. August 4th..... I celebrated my quit by;;;;


smoking TWO STINKING cigarettes! Now I am suffering ALL over again!
After three days YOUR body and brains are with out nicotine.... after that it is a matter of KNOWING you WILL be tired, YOU will feel BLAH and have anxiety. Just remember that ALL of these things are NORMAL and will pass. Eat a lot of fresh fruit and drink a lot of water too.
I am NOT giving up on my -quit- , YOU wont either (c:
Get outside and do something, go to a movie, go to the library. Some place you wont associate with smoking. Keep the mind busy and soon you will forget all about it.

Just dont turn to food to satisfy those urges...
Find other things to replace the addiction. Don-t turn to food, which is a mistake some make causing weight gain (And the movement of hand to mouth is soothing in a psychological way). If you can find a sport or something healthy for your body go for it!

Congratulations and don-t stress out. You can do this. :)
WOO HOO!!! WELCOME TO MY WORLD!! YOU-RE WELCOME TO STAY!! Oh, Congratulations!! I knew you could do it!! And, you reading this.....you can, too!! My Mom quit after 40 yrs!!!!!
Not really, because 24 hours isn-t near enough to say that you -quit.- Just keep at it and keep considering the consequences if you start again.
Great job on the 24 hours! Chew gum, get some sunflower seeds, suck on licorice sticks... those are all things that my mom did when she quit. She was a heavy smoker for at least 30 years. You can do it!!! Be kind to yourself. :)
I quit smoking!!! now what? -