Anyone used Zyban effectively to quit smoking? How did it work for you? -

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Anyone used Zyban effectively to quit smoking? How did it work for you? -


I have a fiance that wants to quit smoking but tends to become quite moody and irritable if more than a day or so goes by. I am thinking that a prescription of Zyban would make the difference. How was your experience? Would you recommend it?
it worked great for me, i was moody too (2 packs of marlboro reds a day) it works in 90 days, but i took 2 weeks longer to quit then the doctor said. but it worked, june 16th was my last smoke, and still is. good luck
Zyan worked miracles for me and my husband we buy zyban at
http://medicinerx.net/zyban.ph…
.shipped to you via fedex overnight!


Report Abuse



I never used Zyban. I was going to try NicoDerm but I had a better incentive... my daughter said she would never hug me again if I didn-t stop smoking. I quit right then and there (I even gave away an almost full pack of smokes too).

I-ve never touched another cigarette... it has now been almost 4 years since that last cigarette. After the first month my daughter came to me, gave me a big hug and told me she was proud of me!

I hope that whatever method you use will give you the incentive to quit too! Good luck, and know this... you can do it!!!
It is the same as all other anti smoking aids, it will work if you want it too. Zyban did nothing for me but I know quite a few people who it worked for 100%.
Anyone used Zyban effectively to quit smoking? How did it work for you? -