How does one quit smoking? -

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How does one quit smoking? -


l have been smoking ever since l was 11 years old and l am 32 now, l want to quit but the craving is just too much for me.
It would help to remove yourself from others who smoke. I don-t know if you live in a house with other smokers. Maybe take up a hobby or otherwise spend time at the PC. I know that it is easier for me not to eat (another habit) when typing with two hands and not sitting on the couch with my hands free.
I just quit and I am 32..I started smoking when I was about 14 or 15..Basically, I quit cold turkey but the way to do cold turkey is to remove yourself from stress until you kick. I moved so I was not working for about a month and did not feel like spending money on cigs. I also did not hang around with smokers..Now I can walk into any store without the urge to buy a pack..However, between you and me if I knew I had a terminal disease and was going to die anyway I would start smoking again in a second.I do not think you ever quit liking it.
Hi. It-s hard I know! I only smoked 2 and a half years and it was difficult! I decided after being in the hospital for uncontrollable high blood pressure that it was either my life or the cigarett! I chose my health! I quit right then and there! Cold turkey! I started eating lots of oranges and apples. Started exercising and I never was tempted to smoke again! Adding green tea and taking vitamin c tablets 1,000 mg will help as well! You can do it!!! :)
chew teeth whitening gum when ever you like to smoke. You continue this for 6 months. then you can quit smoking. simple
You might want to try wellbutrin. That-s what I did - it was downright easy, and I lost 12 pounds without trying, to boot. Good luck!
im 12 and i smoke canbis and weed but i dont like weed
I-m a fan of the nicotine gum, but I know some people it didn-t work for.
How does one quit smoking? -