Whats something i can do to quit smoking? -

Monday, February 11, 2008

Whats something i can do to quit smoking? -


Ive tried all the patches and stuff none of that works help me get rid of that grab a pack and put a cigarette in my mouth craving
try nicorrete gum or sun flower seeds

or suck on a lollipop
QUIT.....STOP NOW! if the patches and lozenges etc don-t work for you, you-ll have to fight it alone. Cigarettes are known to have 30% more of the addictive ingredients today then back in the 70s...so it-s gonna be tough, but you CAN do it! I see people stop all the time....the first few weeks are horrible....but just get around friends and ask them to help you stay off of them. Otherwise....it-s a long.....slow.....suffocating way to die over a long time....unless you get lung cancer....then it-s about 3 months.
Good luck!
ever tried...HYPNOTISM??

a lot of people says it works
I-m planning on a trip to France next year at this time. I also smoke but after this pack, every time I want to buy smokes, I-m putting the money into a jar and at the end of every month, taking it to the bank to be deposited into a saving account that I can-t access unless I go to the bank.

There has to be something you want to use your money towards instead of smoking. Pick what you want and put your smoking money away.
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
Substitute smoking for something else . . . like eating celery or doing push-ups - something so horrible you-d rather not smoke. You are going to need someone to enforce this switch.
chew gum when u have a craving
get nicarette you can beat the cigarette hehe or you can call a quit line
Buy a hammer. Put the hammer in a box. Mail the box to yourself. When it arrives, open the box and remove the hammer. Now, use the hammer smack yourself in the (choose one) head, sack, toes, knee, or shin everytime you take a drag.
I use to smoke a lot and whenever I got a craving I chewed a gum or sucked on hard candy and It took the craving away. exercising also helps you take your mind off of it.
Whats something i can do to quit smoking? -