How to quit smoking I have been in the hospital 2x and still go home and smoke on 02 also HELP? -

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How to quit smoking I have been in the hospital 2x and still go home and smoke on 02 also HELP? -


When your O2 explodes it might be time to take a smoking cessation class.
As an ice breaker you can talk about the skin grafts on your face where you where you had 3rd degree burns!

Seriously, in this day and age there is no excuse. There are a million smoking cessation classes taught by professionals for free as well as a whole plethra of items from gum, to patches, to implants, that will help you with the nic fits. Not to mention an entire new line of study called Pulmonary Rehab that helps people with COPD live as close to a normal life as possible.
I-d like to hope that being on O2 would be enough of a kick in the pants to change your lifestyle but perhaps not.
Well, I use to smoke and I quit about 5 years ago since I quit! I didn-t like the gum because I could not stand the taste, but I did the patches they are expensive about as much as a carton of cigs. I ended up in the hospital on a respirator because I have COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) that was not fun and all related to my love for cigarettes. Go to your Dr they have a pill now called Chantex that helps you stop smoking and there are all kinds of support groups on the net and in the community. I sure wish you lots of luck with your trying to quit I know how hard it is but it CAN be done!! My best wish-s for you! You can do it!
Bev..candybclady
Stopping smoking is not difficult the hard thing is making
a positive decision and sticking to it. Its not a physical problem as your body should be nicotine free in about three
days then a case of want you really want cigarettes or health
To quit you should purchase punks. There under $10.00. To find out more about these punks visit http://www.stopsmoking4good.org or e-mail the owner at John@stopsmoking4good.org.
Smoking is a powerful addiction. Only you can decide to quit or continue. Good luck.
How to quit smoking I have been in the hospital 2x and still go home and smoke on 02 also HELP? -