Does anyone know of any pill or natural things I could take to quit smoking? -

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Does anyone know of any pill or natural things I could take to quit smoking? -


I have been trying on my own but keep relapsing. Thanks.
I suggest you learn yoga. If you start a class you-ll probably find the breathing exercises difficult but they will help you gradually and you will get support from teacher and students for your quitting.
It is just necessary to change the beliefs from self destructive to health conscious. You can try other natural relaxation techniques and therapies like reiki, massage, acupuncture and meditation.
Plenty of nervine herbs are there in the health food shops to make calming herb teas. Try seeing a homeopath. I think they have something specific for that.
But it isn-t so easy to give up overnight because of a set of thinking patterns you have developed. Even because of the company you keep. Get into healthy circles and support groups if you can.
Learn positive affirmations. Love yourself and your body and daily affirm it. Don-t allow negative thoughts. Reprogram them yourself. Be strong and believe you can do it.
When I was younger I would smoke 6 months, give up for 6 months then start again. For me herbal cigarettes made a big differnce. And continuing to go into the health food shop to buy them made me take an interest in my health. Such a better life since then.
You have to be able to kick the addiction, but you-re probably really used to the very action of smoking at certain times, such as after dinner, before bed, etc. In order to quit, you have to wean yourself off by replacing your cigarettes and nicotine with something similar.

what my boyfriend did was buy smokes from International Oddities and replaced two cigarettes a day with the blueberry bud cigarette, which had no nicotine, so wasn-t addicting. he slowly began replacing more and more cigs, then cut down on the International stuff.

It-s worth a shot! Good luck


http://internationaloddities.com/smokeno…

I recommend you purchase the book: Healthy Healing by Linda Page ., either from a health food store or book store. There is a lot of information on anything - everything you can think of including -How to quit smoking..- that works. It is worth it. Good Luck.
I tried like 10 times to quit smoking. Longest period was maybe a week! All the time i was thinking about smoke. I fail and fail again. No apothecary did not help me and i was not mentally to strong to quit!
And one day i met my old classmate who was smoker to and he give that web site what helped him.Now he has not smoking many years and i about 4 months and think i ever will.
Hopefully it helps u to!!
http://tinyurl.com/4ogumc
Does anyone know of any pill or natural things I could take to quit smoking? -