What kind of habbits would you create for a lifetime , if you just quit smoking forever? -

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What kind of habbits would you create for a lifetime , if you just quit smoking forever? -


Never smoked a day in my entire life. Was too intelligent to start in the first place! Have healthy habbit of a whole lifetime of not smoking. Will live longer and not stink like a freight train!
You-ll touch your face a lot. One of the things that makes it so hard to quit smoking isn-t really the nicotine, but the constant hand mostion to the face. You-ll want something to keep your hands busy so more often than not you-ll touch your face alot, and play with pens and pencils, probably chew on them too.

Another thing that-ll happen because of the need to bring stuff to yoru face, is that you-ll gain weight for sure-- even if you don-t notice. (i gained like ten pounds, on tictacs and waffles. lol I remember when i quit, i started eating candy like crazy, and chewed a pen down to nothing.)
I buy myself fresh flowers every week now. A luxury I felt I couldn-t afford when I was spending $70 a week on cigi-s! And in the evenings when I would sit down on my deck and -relax- by chain smoking, I now walk the dog 5klms! I love that I dont have to smoke anymore! (So does the dog!)
I would first learn other ways to manage stress.
I would save the money spent on cigarettes or use it for something else.
I would encourage people that want to stop smoking because I understood first hand what they are going through.
I would also be very proud of myself.
In Australia, the cost of a packet a day, over a lifetime is around $300,000. I-d develop the habit of collecting the rent on my house, which I bought to rent out, with the money saved!
What kind of habbits would you create for a lifetime , if you just quit smoking forever? -