Any really good tips on quitting smoking? -

Friday, August 27, 2010

Any really good tips on quitting smoking? -


I have terrible will power, but I would like to quit. It-s harder cause all my friends smoke, so I-m surrounded by it. Anyone have any tips on quitting.
go out one night where its very smokey! go home at put these clothes in a carrier bag or bin liner and close it...then in a couple of weeks when you really want one go open the bag and sniff! You wont wanna smoke again! :)
macular degeneration.....you lose your eyesight....smoking is a major cause of this....also lung cancer...if you get it you should go and arrange your funeral....is that enough reason to quit.....
Theres a wonderful new drug on the market called Chantix that really stops the craving for cigarettes. Talk to your doc
The Lord told me, -3 deep breaths- and it worked. Whe you feel the urge, take a deep breath filling your whole chest then slowly let it out, then another, then the third. After 3 you will be kinda light headed. Our bodys are not used to this much straight oxagen at one time. It seems to really do the trick. I also cut straws, cigarette length and had one everywhere, in my car, next to the computer, in my purse, in my pocket, even in the bathroom. The girth is the same as a cigarette and you can finger it as a prop. If you forget - draw, it-s only air. God helped me, so I-ll help you.
Any really good tips on quitting smoking? -