How can i help someone quit smoking? -

Saturday, August 14, 2010

How can i help someone quit smoking? -


my mom has been smoking since she was 13. and now shes getting worse, she smokes 2 packs everyday, and its like she gets so insane about, if se only has one pack on her, shell flip out and run to get 5 more. i talk to her about it, alot of people have tried, but she gets mad and changes the subject, she wont try ANYTHING to stop nothing at all and she gets REALLY pissed when people try and help her. i dont know hwat to do.
I-m sorry to hear about your Mom and it sounds like you really care and love your mother dearly. Unfortunately, smoking is an addiction and unless she wants to stop smoking, no one can help and/or make her stop.

I wish I could grant you a wish and everything would be alright but I-m no genie. Just love your mom and pray for a miracle that something will make her want to quit.

Good luck!
How can i help someone quit smoking? -