What is the best method to quit smoking? -

Saturday, August 7, 2010

What is the best method to quit smoking? -


i smoking minimum 3 cigriattes what to b done 4 quittting
Will power and realization that smoking is not good for you and not good for others around you. with best wishes.
Say to yourself that you really want to quit. I found it the hard way, I mean, I was cutting it to 3-5 to 7 when drinking,but when I found out my cataract needs surgery and my smoking might have hasten it (33yrs smoking) well I told my Doc I would give it up. It-s been a month now since I smoke, I smell good again as per my wife.
There are chewing gums 2mg and 4mg nocitine Nulife brand.Put in the mouth and allow to remain for about an hour, then just one bite and another, more bite and it lasts for full day.The nicotine content kills the urge to smoke.Slowly you keep reducing it and in a months time, you dont need them.You finally quit.
I differs from person to person. Adding a link, you can find info on different ways there.
I would say the best way to quit smoking is to just resist it..i know its hard...you could exercise, run around, or just throw the junk away...try your best and you-ll quit...

Don-t dig cigs..
a great man once said , -quitting smoking is the most simplest and easiest thing to do, look at me i quite smoking everyday-
divert ur attention to sumthng else ......thnk dat u shouldn-t smoke ....whenever u feel like smoking try eating or drinking sumthng ..i thnk dat should help
I would try meditation and chantix
while u feel to smoke, u jsut get busy schedule n forget that, or have something instead of cigriattes
Reduce the number of cigrts daily and grdually bring it to zero.
Buy ELECTRONIC cigarette from any medical shop
I havnt tryed because i have never smoked...

but GOOD LUCK!

You are doing the right thing.

Smoking is gross.
Throw them away and don-t even think about them.
What is the best method to quit smoking? -