Hi. What is the eaisest way to quit smoking, I have tried and tried and tried and tried...? -

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hi. What is the eaisest way to quit smoking, I have tried and tried and tried and tried...? -


thanks.
Perhaps you should contact the Quitline.
your doctor can give you a prescription for different medications that take away alot of the urge to smoke, good luck
The average smoker tries to quit 5 times before finally succeeding, so dont get discouraged just yet. I quit cold turkey, I found what I hated about it and just focused on that. My gpa on the other hand smoked outside for several weeks and kept all of his old cigs and the ashes in a jar with a lid, when it got full he opened the jar and let the smell ferment in the house, the smell turned him off so much he never smoked again.
i saw my doctor yesterday and he told me there was a new drug on the market that has a really high success rate. (I don-t smoke, but my mom does.)

It is called Chantrix


http://www.chantix.com

You never quit you just put smoking off day by day.
I quit in October. I quit cold turkey, one day i looked at my ashtray and couldnt believe how much money was sitting in there. I figured out how much I spent a year on cigarettes and wrote it on a notecard. I kept that notecard in my pocket and everytime i wanted a smoke I stared at that notecard and thought of the things i could do with all of that money.
Hi. What is the eaisest way to quit smoking, I have tried and tried and tried and tried...? -