I just quit smoking and I would like to flush out my body of toxins? Besides drinking water, what can I eat? -

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I just quit smoking and I would like to flush out my body of toxins? Besides drinking water, what can I eat? -


Try eating foods high in antioxidants. Antioxidants help to remove free radicals from the body. (The toxins from smoke would be free radicals.)

Blueberries have higher concentrations of antioxidants than anything else. Other Berries, broccoli, tomatoes, red grapes, garlic, spinach, tea, carrots, soy and whole grains are also full of antioxidants.

Also try to find acai (pronounced ah-sa-ee) berry juice or pomegranate juice.

Look for the acai juice at Whole Foods.
Detoxing is a long project of focus. First step is to eat only vegitables for about 3 weeks with lots of garlic and hot spices. While doing this drink lots of apple juice. Unrefined apple juice.

After doing this 3 weeks you can start a fast. water and apple juice carrot juice and all just juice. There are several cleanse pills avalible that help break up mucus in you take these also. this fast should last a week. Then go a head and eat vegtables agian for a week and start another fast after that.

You mix bentonite clay with siluim husk and apple juice. Two to 3 times a day. cyanne pepper pills can help suppress appitite.

The bentonite clay helps remove toxins. If you keep you body on the alkiline side you sould clear out alot of stuff.
You need to eat up time.As far as I know the toxins go away with time
water is a very good way to flush out toxins another way isvisiting a beauty salon and gettin a detox but you probally dont want to do that stay off tea and especially coffee etc.a good way are herbal teas,lemon waters basically plenty of water ,it will take a while for your body to flush out the toxins but given time this will happen just stay off junk stuff, i take you don-t want to do anything drastic either so i think this is the best option...and most of all....stay off the ciggaretts!!!!
I just quit smoking and I would like to flush out my body of toxins? Besides drinking water, what can I eat? -